Saturday 1 January 2011

2011!

ok this is the first time I have had time to sit down and think about uni. I have been working non-stop! as soon as i got home from Uni, that evening I was at work and because it was xmas i didn't have a day off until today...well of course xmas day but couldn't do anything then.

Ok so that's my excuse.

I have to write up the notes I have on our film as well as write about the film my group will be evaluating (Feel). We showed our film and it had some mixed reviews. My group think that it was very good and actually told a story as well as made the audience have to think rather than watch....I have to admit the music was a bit overpowering but it will be sorted out by the time we are back. have to give praise to Alex for editing the film so well.

The film that we are evaluating is Feel, which i have to admit looked amazing and Ben did a fantastic job directing it. there were a few bits which i didn't like as well. Il get on the them in detail when we give our presentation but they were mainly things like continuity errors.

Other news, I've been looking at the essay brief and just wrote up a quick swot analysis so it should come along in a bit.

O almost forgot, watched a couple of good films during Christmas, as you do. Christmas Tv was bollocks this year btw.

The films were Prophet, a french film about a north African prisoner in France and the divide between the french and Arabs, as well as how he coped and survived in prison. the next film was Lebanon, an Israeli film about the 1982 was in Lebanon. The majority of the film is filmed inside a tank with some shots looking through the scope of the tank to see the outside. I thought this film was amazing and so clever. Recommended and if you do watch it, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment