Tuesday 11 May 2010

Update

I havent been on this is ages and therefore have not written about all that gone on in the past few weeks.

So the film is now finally done...after 4 attempts. I'm just finishing editing it and it looks good, the sound has come out better than expected but of course there is a a lot that i don't like and need to get rid of. We all worked really well as a group and there were only three of us which meant that we all had two jobs each. It was a bit more work but 100% worth it.

Now I'm starting my 3D lair, which i have decided to not make a "secret lair" but just a lair. My inspiration has come from a film i just saw a few weeks ago, Centurion.

The film was about a Roman Legion and there were many scenes inside big tents with elaborate furniture and weapons scattered around. It really interested me so i decided to base my lair on that.

I have also spent a lot of time on my Visual Essay which im not so cinfident about. I think i have included too much writting and completly missed the whole point. However i like it and think that it shows what i really do enjoy about my chosen path way...its a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment