Wednesday 4 November 2009

Finished Film

Unfortunately I was ill the days the group decided to do the voice overs so was unable to help, however i was on the phone with them quite a bit just throwing in ideas. Because i was there for the filming and editing part of the project, I knew the guys could handle the rest which was comforting. The voice overs bring the whole film together and I didn't realise until I saw it completed how much they improve the film. Before the voice overs, every time we showed it to someone we had to explain the whole situation and the majority of laughs were coming from us. Now the film is much more understandable and also a whole lot funnier.

I also think that the music is too low at the beginning and this is something that I could change.


No comments:

Post a Comment